All Theatre Facilities House Rules apply.
Additional rules apply in the Performing Arts Center:
- Flyrail, Box Boom, Grid, Tech Booth, Tech Level, and Lighting Catwalk access is limited to authorized personnel only.
- There is no access to the costume room backstage.
- The storage closet on stage must remain accessible.
- The orchestra pit elevator shall only be operated by a trained district staff member.
- No fasteners, screws, lags, bolts, nails, etc. may be inserted in to the stage floor or walls.
- No climbing/jumping on or off the front edge of the stage.
- Each box section has a maximum capacity of four spaces. Additional chairs may not be added in any aisle.
- Removal of seats or installation of orchestra pit seating requires advance notice and labor charges will apply.
- Nothing may be hung from the chandeliers.
- Artwork may not be removed from the walls.